Thursday 27 December 2012

Vidal confident in Juventus' treble ambitions

Arturo Vidal - Juventus-Chelsea - Champions League

Juventus midfielder Arturo Vidal is of the opinion that the Bianconeri can secure an historic treble this season.

The Old Lady hold an eight-point advantage in Serie A, and are through to the next stage of both the Coppa Italia and the Champions League.

While Vidal has stressed that a successful defence of their Scudetto crown is the main objective, he believes the side are capable of achieving even more.

"The intention is to get back to winning the title. And then we'll try with the Champions League and the Italian Cup," he was quoted as saying by Tuttosport

"We are well prepared for the three competitions. I have many positive feelings about this season, and a lot of confidence that everything will be realized."


Vidal, who joined Juventus from Bayer Leverkusen in the summer of 2011, has been linked with a host of top sides in Europe in the past year, but stressed that he is happy with life in Turin.

"I am happy at Juventus and with everything I'm doing. In my first year here I won the Scudetto and the Italian Supercoppa. Two titles, not bad at all. And the team continues to play well. 

"There are goals that I will focus on in 2013. It may be an important year for my career and for my family," he added.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get widget